Our restaurant team has prepared some of their delicious but simple recipes' to keep you entertained and happy whilst we have to stay at home.
So please join us on this sweet & tasty journey and let’s start with one appealing classic – Sweet Pancakes for healthy and colorful breakfast or evening surprise love dessert, for your partner, child or just for yourself after a good workout.
Make every day a special day!
The recipe is below so let us know what you think and feel free to send some photos on our Facebook page how you made them!
Pancakes - Ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- Milk 500g
- Flour 250g
- Butter 25g
- salt & sugar, pinch
- Mix whole eggs with salt & sugar and slowly add milk & rum
- Add flour and mix until the texture is smooth
- Add butter (room temperature) and mix altogether
- Leave it for 30 minutes
- Before baking add warm milk, if needed
Mascarpone mousse - Ingredients:
- 4 egg yolks
- Powder sugar 100g
- Mascarpone cheese500g
- 2 gelatin leaves
- Sweet cream 250g
- Vanilla aroma / almond liqueur
- Gelatin soak in water
- Yolks and powder sugar mix on steam until they reach consistency
- Cool for a few minutes, add gelatin and mix with hand
- Make sweet cream in separate bowl
- In egg mixture gradually add Mascarpone
- Slowly add sweet cream in the mixture
- Add Vanilla aroma or almond liqueur
- Cool down
Fill every pancake with the prepared Mascarpone mousse and add a bit of marble syrup on top! Décor the pancakes with some fresh fruit, mint or powder sugar & enjoy!
From MM with LOVE!