DEEP-SEA aims to tackle the problems of predominant single-modality land transport (cars), highly polluting maritime transport (motor boats with endothermic engines) and limited integration of mobility services offered in the sector described above. The project, through the development of a model, based on a strong scientific knowledge and tested on field , wants to support marinas operators (MOs) and PAs in planning and implementing sustainable mobility. Planning will increase the offer of energy
efficient mobility services, mainly e-mobility and shared mobility, and will lead marinas to tackle the increasing demand of ECS for e-boats.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE: Improve the quality, safety and environmental sustainability of marine and coastal transport services and nodes by promoting multimodality in the programme area
START DATE: 01.01.2019
END DATE: 30.06.2021;
TOTAL BUDGET: € 2.511.567,50PARTNERS:
- Aries Special Agency Venezia Giulia Chamber of Commerce
- The Department of Engineering and Architecture (DIA) of the University of Trieste
- The Chamber of Commerce of Foggia
- The Province of Foggia
- University of Rijeka - Faculty of maritime studies
- Ponikve eko otok Krk
- Municipality of Malinska-Dubašnica
- University of Split - FCEAG
- Public Institution RERA S.D.
- H. L. Dvorac d.o.o.