Discover the best secrets of our island by car in our tailor-made island tour with our guide.
Martinis Marchi is located on the mesmerizing island of Šolta, a destination with a crystal clear sea, beautiful nature and friendly locals and numerous pebble beaches that are not crowded with people.
We maintain and cherish friendships with the local producers, which provide us with their supreme local ingredients. Let us take you on a visit to the local producers where you can discover how a high-quality olive oil is made, try delicious homemade honey whose exquisite taste has been well-known since ancient times, or visit the picturesque vineyards where the future homemade wine bottles come from.
This 2 – 4 hour tour can include:
- visit the famous olive oil farming estate and its oil refinery where you can taste high-quality local olive oil sorts
- visit the farming estate where delicious and good quality honey has been produced continually for three generations, and where you can find numerous information related to honey production
- visit the picturesque vineyard Kalebić
- taste local wines produced by the winemaker Purtić
- stop at the artwork studio of Vicko Buktenica where our famous local painter will show you how to be a painter for an hour
- visit the secret military tunnels
OPTIONAL: snack, lunch or dinner - on your preferences, on some local family run farm