In Martinis Marchi we are focused to generate minimum plastic waste, by exchanging all the plastic with biodegradable materials and eliminating single-use plastics. With this commitment, we aim to reduce the ecological footprint while continuing to implement sustainable initiatives.
We kindly ask all our marina and other guests to use the waste containers for separate waste disposal located in our Marina, with appropriate packaging for each container.
For hours of operation during season, please contact our marina staff.
We offer containers for separate waste collection for:
PAPER- blue containers
• newspapers, magazines, brochures, catalogs,
• folders, cardboard folders, corrugated cardboard, cardboard boxes (without adhesive tape, plastic, styrofoam, etc.).
The following must not be disposed of in blue containers:
• oily and dirty paper, rubber labels, diapers, etc.
MIXED WASTE - brown containers
• kitchen waste (leftovers and peel of fruits and vegetables, egg shells, coffee grounds, tea bags, leftover bread, lettuce leaves, chard, kale, etc.),
• small amounts of other biowaste (tree bark, hair and hair, sawdust, tissues, pine needles, small amounts of paper in which kitchen waste was wrapped).
The following must not be disposed of in brown containers
• residues of heat-treated food,
• dairy products, oils and fats,
• ash, packaging (cardboard, glass, plastic), rubber, hazardous waste,
• clothes, cigarettes, etc.
GLASS - green containers
Only glass packaging (bottles, jars, etc.) should be disposed of in green containers.
The following must not be disposed of in green containers
• window glass, car glass, crystal and optical glass, reinforced glass, laboratory glass, glass wool,
• light bulbs and fluorescent lamps,
• porcelain and ceramic items.
PLASTIC - yellow containers
• polyethylene bags, foils, films, bubble packaging
• bottles of edible oil, distilled water, cleaning and washing agents, cosmetics, medicines
• cups and bowls made of yoghurt, cheese, multilayer packaging (tetrapack).
• other plastic products: bottles for soft drinks, corks, plastic plates, cutlery, etc.
The following must not be disposed of in yellow containers:
• plastic packaging and cans with residues of paints, varnishes and motor oils,
• plastic packaging and cans with chemical residues,
• bottles and cans of flammable and explosive liquids,
• pressure bottles and cans (eg propane / butane bottles)
Thank you for thinking about environment! In case you have plasic waste which you did not store in the appropriate container, we kindly ask to take it with you!